Sunday, March 06, 2005

I am Rick James, Bitch.... (Create an Image)

So, I was playing around with this cool little google option called Montage-a-Google; which creates a collage of images from any Google Image search results.

All you do is enter your subject's name (such as Paris Hilton or Michael Jackson) optionally set how many images and what size your montage should be, and then watch the page fill up with pictures.

If you want to enlarge a particular image, all you have do is click on an image to see the original. Hours of enjoyment....

So, I decided to type in one of the more colorful musicians Mr. Rick James and strangely enough an image from the Family Circus cartoon was in the montage....

It kinda proves my theory that the only reason Family Circus has been able to keep its spot in the Sunday Comics is a pact with the devil...mmmm, dare I say it.."Super Freaky."

No comments: