Wednesday, March 02, 2005

E.T. Phone Me........


th-ETCVLG_ET-FS35, originally uploaded by rojacaliente.

This is for all of you (and you know who you are) whose guilty pleasure is scouring through Craig's list missed connections in hope that may be the missed connection. Well, here is one out of this world...

According to The San Jose Mercury News:

Craigslist Chief Executive Jim Buckmaster won an eBay auction over the weekend - at $1,225 - for the chance to send a message into outer space. Florida's Deep Space Communications Network, an audio and video production company, will transmit the postings at least one light year into space using its existing satellite broadcasting gear.

Here's what the ad will say:

Missed Connection with Gentle Alien (M4M? M4F?)

You: Short, gray skinned, large brained alien being.

Me: Back roads motorist beamed up onto ship.

You had me at "We mean you no harm." The gentle way in which you drew my blood, urine, and semen and probed my rectum made me fall for you right away. I was so sad when you deposited me back in my car and erased our time together from my memory. But how can I forget you? The subdermal tracking device you placed in my buttocks keeps beating. As does my heart.

Care for another encounter? Email me if you want to meet for coffee
.


Baby, beam me up....


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I’ve been researching the subject telemarketing and found your site to be resourceful. Although it may not be supporting my this post project, it certainly does provide a fine service and got my attention while I was searching for telemarketing related information. With a fine site like this one and belonging to Rojacaliente, I’m sure you’ll achieve your goals. Thanks for reading this.

Roberto Iza Valdés said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

WOW! What a great site you have here, Rojacaliente. I found is from my search for phone broadcasting. In my opinion., is a cut above the others. Even though my research regarding this post lead me here but match is not exact for this post, the content is very beneficial and rewarding. Thank you for reading my comment here.